Sunday, March 30, 2014

March gigs

A very busy month...that included a zombie-series!
It doesn't get any better than this... It's the reason I do this work.

Other gigs this month included:
  • The Good Wife- got to see Jule's acting up-close in a courtroom scene, where I was a juror candidate.  Unfortunately, all I got featured was the back of my balding pate. 
  • The Leftovers- What a fiasco!  There was a real fire near the holding area.  Then later on the rain caused some problems.  One of which included me falling on the dark-lit grass in pouring rain and dropping my iPhone.  I returned later and found it by pure ESP-luck-in-the-dark!
  • Babylon Fields - The "dead" come back to life in a small town.  It was a cold day but the activity was great.  I had one of the zombies in the back of my car and was "accosted" by a HAZMAT guard!!
My overacting is trully under-rated...
  • Blue Bloods- provided an opportunity to blab away with the core group of cops... a very funny bunch.  Made the slow day go quickly at the Brooklyn set.
  • The Following- I was a "hostage" in the final episodes of the season. One out of 200 extras doing a crouching submission as "Joe's cultists" were pointing guns at us inside a church.  Exciting!!!
We spent 3 days on this "hostage" scene in The Following.

I also had a trip planned for California.  The birth of my grandson allowed for a 10 day hiatus from showbiz gigs.  Unfortunately, it also reduced my working momentum.  But it was well worth the experience.

No comments:

Doldrums in the last weeks of 2015

And so this year draws to a close... and so does my blogging! I've worked at being a background actor and loved it... not sure wha...